When scheduling a session with Sirry Berndsen
Please be so kind and keep the following in mind.
Sirry is a very honest and honorable Spirit Medium. To help facilitate the session and to make the most of it, likewise be honest during a session.
A session with Sirry, should first and foremost be healing and helpful. This will not be a session for entertainment purposes or fortune telling.
A Mediumistic or Intuitive Session is Sacred - Please be mindful of that
A great session happens when:
* You come in with an open mind and a positive attitude.
* You have in your own way through prayer or dialogue called upon your Loved ones in Spirit.
* Get familiar with the way Sirry works both for Mediumistic and Intuitive Sessions. She will not necessarily give you what you 'want' to hear, rather what comes through.
* Please be mutually respectful, as if you do not feel there is a connection - Please voice that no later than 10 minutes into a session.
* Have some thoughts and questions ready, as Sirry will ask you for any questions once the session has begun.
*Please come in, with a relaxed mind and during a session be as comfortable as you possibly can. Body language, demeanor and a negative attitude during a session, can take away the healing and the joy that can come through in a session.
* Please do not consume any alcohol before a session
For in Person Sessions:
* Please be on time - Especially if this is an in person session. There are other people waiting to have a session after you. If you are running late, there is no point in calling to leave a message as Sirry will be in meditation up until your session.